Portable Bluetooth Speaker review
Although the device is very small, so it manages to fill a small room up fine with good sound. However, it can in no way be compared to the slightly more expensive and also larger units that have more low end, but the price is also relatively low compared to the more expensive competitors.
Connecting via Bluetooth is simple to set up, but it’s a good idea to leave the unit up first. Note that the small speaker is not running on Bluetooth when it is connected with the small charger jack.
Only problem we experienced with the speaker was a lousy range with Bluetooth already within one meter began to fall out, so have it close to your device. On the other hand, we could attract more than the promised five hours of battery life out of the device.
We give the little unit four out of six stars.
– Compact design with aluminum closure
– Bluetooth: 2.0 interface standard
– 3.5 mm line-in devices without Bluetooth
– Range: 10 meters
– LED status
– Built-in microphone for calls
– Slot TF card
– Rechargeable lithium battery which is charged by connect the USB interface to your computer
– Stream music via any device with Bluetooth
– Bluetooth password: 0000
– Bluetooth verison: Bluetooth 2.0
– Bluetooth frequency: 2.4-2.48GHZ
– Bluetooth communications protokol: HS/HF, A2DP, AVRCP, OPP
– 3.5 mm line-in
– Audio driver: 40MM
– Audio RMS: 5W
– Audio frequency: 100HZ-18KHZ
– Audio SNR: S/N>=85DB
– Audio : THD<=10%
– Music format: MP3
– 1 x Portable Bluetooth Speaker
– 1 x Mini USB Cable (length 73cm)
– 1 x 3.5 mm audio cable (length 43 cm)