Tips for your common iphone problems
These ways will teach you how to react when these common problems occur to you.
Finding your iPhone when it’s silent
- Find My iPhone app – Simply login to your iCloud account from your PC or laptop, and click ‘Find My iPhone’. The site will then show the location of your iPhone, and regardless if it’s in silent mode, you can click ‘Play Sound’ button and your phone will ring. The app is definitely helpful to everyone.
- Get a speaker – Call your phone, and grab a speaker with long cords. Walk around anywhere in house of wherever you are. The louder the sound the closer you are to your phone, otherwise if the sound is lesser you’re getting farther.
It works like a charm, everyone forgets about important things often if not sometimes. Considering that your phone is so important, and finding it with this solution is a sigh of relief, and it’s time to shove off the times where you have to get a friend to call your phone.
Undo ‘Send’ on Gmail
There is a way to undo sending an email directly to Gmail. However, it doesn’t necessarily mean that you can pull back a message that has come into someone’s inbox already. The steps are as follows:
- Click the gear on the top right portion of your Gmail.
- Click settings.
- Scroll down and enable ‘Undo Send’.
- Set the cancellation period to your preference, which means the amount of time before the message actually sends.
- Lastly, click ‘Save Changes’ at the lowest portion of the page.
The procedure is actually helpful if the sender of the message changes their mind about the content that they are about to send. This is a remedy for being just extra cautious at times, considering that there is no way to really bring back what is already sent, this function is genius enough to have this kind of setting.